Sunday, July 01, 2007

hold back.


meet my new toy ;

they say once you buy a macbook
you'll be tempted to buy the pro
ah whatever, mum persuaded me
for the black one, wont get dirtied
and screwed so soon and it suits
my U2.

went to our old lady stadium yesterday.
the soccer match was a letdown. sing played
horribly except khairul amri and lionel lewis.

the lights out party was a waste of time for me,
i thought i could earn some quick cash from
selling the extra tickets that i got and i found
out that everyone else were selling them too.

the " zouk" party turned out to be your
average retro 80's pop night , im not saying
that the dj sucked but the genre certainly didnt
suit me i was expecting trance , r n b or house music.
how do you expect me to dance to 80's??.

but anyways i saw cai and his friends dancing,
dude the hand thing that they did was cool,
way cool ''er'' than the stupid wave that took
me 5 months to master, then again they are
frequent clubbers .

omf this post is just so darn random and long.

No comments: